Friday, November 06, 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015 and Apologies

I kind of dropped the ball last month, at least personally I did in regards to wanting to write more blogs and failing to. Luckily, this month I'll keep that trend a-going! For those in the know, National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) takes place throughout the course of November. Ever since High School I've talked about taking part, and have always let myself down. Not being in school or working is leaving me a lot of free time, so this year I'm aiming for it. 50,000 words in 30 days. I think I can do it. I'm not sure if what I write will wind up being worth editing together into a real novel, but either way I'm hoping the exercise will prove fruitful either way.

Due to this though, I'm going to probably not post much here for the month (oh look, it's already a week in!). I plan on turning the next couple of Road to Justice's into Double Features (Batman/Returns and Forever/& Robin) which will help, especially since conveniently these movies almost feel like two separate duologies. Aside from that I have at least one Games I Beat to finish up (Dragon Quest Heroes, in short, please buy it new to support the series overall, it's mostly worth it /spoilers), and hopefully something else? Another huge detracting factor is Fallout 4 and Bloodborne's expansion are releasing this month. At least that will give me more stuff to write about I guess!

Before I stop procrastinating from my NaNoWriMo (or at least before I look for something else to use to procrastinate) I do want to mention I originally intended to do at least three other Occult Origins of October. I was considering Ghost Rider, Swamp Thing, Frankenstein (one of them at least), Son of Satan, Tomb of Dracula, Blade, and many other "horror" comic icons. I'm sure eventually I'll get to them, maybe next year for Halloween?

Regardless, I hope you've enjoyed reading so far. Feel free to leave a comment, I would really love to hear from someone who isn't a robot that reads this blog! I'm sorry for the (probable) lull here, but I don't plan on abandoning good old It Is A Title anytime soon!
-Adam

No comments: