Sunday, October 01, 2017

The Phoenix's Roost


The Phoenix's Roost

For a while now I've been interested in expanding the scope of my projects that actually see the light of day. Thanks to a good friend of mine coming together with me one of those projects has finally taken flight. The Phoenix's Roost is a podcast that focuses mainly on video games, but much like this blog, will cover anything that really suits our fancy. Join my friend Mattt and I for a casual chat about things we, mostly, love.

The first episode focuses on Overwatch. Due to figuring out scheduling, this was recorded two months ago (August 2nd) at this point, so if some things seem dated, that's why. Most of what we said still holds true though, and if you like what you read here, it's worth checking out. Please leave any feedback you might have, and if you like it share it with anyone who might be interested!

You can find the podcast on Podiant.

No comments: