Monday, March 09, 2009

The Adventures of Sardam

So I have a friend, named Sara, and Sara kind of ends up going to Juvie a lot. On her latest journey there I told her that instead of writing her letters, I was just going to draw her a comic. I meant just a page or two originally, and the first few pages reflect this, however as I thought about it, the idea blossomed and became it's own creature. Now I sit at the finale of the first issue, of what I hope will eventually be more. It's not perfect by any means, and the art is iffy at best (though better than most of my previous work).

Anyway, I know pretty much no one reads this blog, though if anyone just happens to stumble upon this place I IMPLORE/BEG you to go and visit the comic's blog. It's a relatively good read, and I want some feedback. Thank you so much in advance.

The Adventures of Sardam Blog

-Adam

No comments: