Monday, July 09, 2007

New Project

"Wake Up. We're Here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up. Stand up. There you go. You were dreaming. What's your name? Well, not even last night's storm could wake you. I heard them say we've reached Morrowind, I'm sure they'll let us go." - Jiub

I love Morrowind. It is one of my favorite games of all time. I love it so much that I want to write about it. So why don't i just write about it here? Because I wish to write about it excessively. Thus an entire new blog was born! Have you noticed this weird trend building recently where a gamer blogs their way through a game series? It started with Zelda, and other series like Ultima, Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy started getting blogged as well. Now I have my own contribution to the movement.

Blogging Morrowind

If you know anything about the game this is potentially a massive undertaking. How am I going to possibly go about this? I don't know. We'll let the nine guide us together on this journey.

No comments: